1. The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram in any way. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Instagram, but
An der Tongrube 3
as operator of the GHOST-bike Instagram account (@ghostbikes_mtb) (short: "Organizer"). The information provided will be used solely for the competition. Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions set out here. By participating, the participant expressly acknowledges these terms and conditions. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
2. The competition starts on 08th March 2021 at 12:00 and ends on 212th March 2021 at 12:00.
3. There are 3x GHOST-Bikes bike ewar sets to win, composition and delivery according to availability.
4. Registration for the competition is made on the terms and conditions stated in the post.
5. The prize will be raffled off at the end of the implementation period.
6. The winners will be informed or tagged via the Direct Message function of Instagram as well as the comment function on Instagram. Winners must report their contact and address details to the GHOST-Bikes Instagram page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days (from the winning notification). If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize during this period, their right to the prize will be forfeited without compensation. A replacement winner will then be determined according to the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the winnings.
7. Insofar as personal data of participants is collected in the context of the competition, these will be collected, processed and used by the organizer exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition and deleted after the end of the competition. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant may revoke this consent at any time by letter, fax or e-mail. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his submitted data.
8. The winner agrees to the publication of their profile name.
10. The consent can be revoked at any time by deleting the corresponding contribution. In this case, the participant declares at the same time that he will no longer participate in the competition.
11. Legal redress is excluded.
12. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be paid out in cash.